Lunes, Marso 27, 2017

Thank you!


I just wanted to take a minute and write a special letter for you guys 


You’re my best friends 

I love you because you know how to make me happy 

You're crazy. You fail. You're weird. You all are not perfect But it's fine at all because I love your own different ways 

We laugh at the random stupid things 

We all know our ugliest side 

Even though we're having misunderstanding sometimes, we never fight 

When I'm at my lowest, you were always there to make sure I'm okay 

Thanks for being there for me. 

You two are one of the best persons that came into my life 

If someone asks me what a beautiful life means, I would hold you close to me and answer with a smile: "Like this!" 

I will always treasure our friendship. 

Thank you for everything. 

I LOVE YOU MY SOULMATES

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento