Lunes, Marso 27, 2017

Movie Review










"No Escape" is a shockingly good action
film that far exceeded all expectations I had going in. This film is about the American family soon find themselves caught in the middle of a coup and they frantically look for a safe escape from an environment where foreigners are being immediately executed.

I was in grade 10 way back then 2015 when I first watched this terrifying movie. I saw its trailer in Facebook when I'm just scrolling down, down, and down. It has a great impact that will almost make your heartbeat stop for a second when the father (Wilson) throw his daughter (Beeze) to another building with more or less 20 floors for them to be not captured by the terrorists. I searched the full movie to continue and satisfy my curiosity of what happened next.

While watching No Escape I was pleasantly surprised to find that this is a unexpectedly well-made action film. Despite all the great choreographed fight scenes throughout the film, the most delicate scenes come in first fifteen minutes. Throughout that time, all of the major players are introduced. I just get enough informations to know their motives and character traits/flaws.

One of the incredible and strong aspect of the movie was the acting. The four key actors - Wilson, Bell, and their kids who spent almost all of their screen time together. Well-shot, well-written, and- at most times - deftly executed, No escape is a bright star in a sky full of dumbed down. I wasn't saying that there are no flaws - there certainly are a few - but consider this a rare chance to actually enjoy an action film without feeling cheated. Go see this one.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento